Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from a new LDR Florida Girl

Hi Everyone,

So I have been lurking all afternoon reading threads and all the great ideas on here. I am 2 months into a LDR. We have been dating for a ear and a half locally and moved in with each other 6 months ago. My amazing boyfriend was offered a job he just could not turn down and off he went.

We are super strong and it is only a 2 year commitment but tat last two months I have gone from a strong independent woman to a paranoid and sad lady. He tells me we will make it and our future planning shows that we will, but I am so lonely and scared. Those are weird emotions for me.

Long story short I am glad I found this group and look forward to hearing and sharing our stories.

Welcome I wish you luck. I'm sure that once you adjust a bit, things will get easier, though distance is always hard.

Comment

Hello and welcome. Just know that what you are feeling is the same that every one of us feels. he probably feels the same way as well. At least you have an end date. Many people on this forum don't have that. Good luck. You have found a great group!
      sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Comment

Welcome - yay - another Floridian!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
            X