hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

hi name is holly i am a single mom and airforce girlfriend. my boyfriends is in pilot training.

Woo! Another military ldr! (there's not many of us) lol
    You've come to the right place. May you find the support you need in this safe haven community. =)
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

thank you just trying to find so people to talk to with all this

Comment

Isn't everyone? That's what we are all here for ^-^
        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

i have not figured this site out yet and you are the only person to talk to me i think i may go back to facebook

Comment

Oh, well I suppose you could...that's always an option.

Comment

this site is really hard to get through

Comment

Originally posted by hollythomas View Post
                i have not figured this site out yet and you are the only person to talk to me i think i may go back to facebook
                Dude.. not to sound snarky, you posted this 30 minutes ago. People are in all kinds of timezones, with all kinds of work and social schedules. Instant replies aren't always gonna happen.

That said, you mentioned not having figured the site out yet - is there something in particular about the site that we can help you navigate/explain?

Comment

i was not meaning it like that just meaning that i am trying to figure all this out and if i cant then oh well

Comment

Well welcome to the forums, I hope you stay. If you have questions, I'm sure someone will be able to answer them

Comment

to the forum

Comment

Hi! I usually get to the community/forum page by typing in members.lovingfromadistance.com on my browser (it pops up with just a few letters by now!) and all the sections are pretty helpful. There's a section on the forums for Military LDRs, although it's not always active, as people post in all the sub-forum categories. If you just reply to a thread, generally someone else will answer as well - or you could look into making "friends" with people. There is a profiling messaging option, though I usually just stick to posting on the forums. I think there is a chat feature although I've never used it. the LFAD forum is a different set-up than Facebook but it's nice to read and interact with others who are also facing long distance in their romantic relationships.
                        When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
                        no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Welcome!
                          Once you get the hang of it, the forums is pretty easy! You'll find all sorts of people and information. You should stick around.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                          Married April 18th, 2015!!
                          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

thanks everyone i am looking forward to getting to know people who are going through the same thing i am

Comment

Working...
                            X