Hi! New here to LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! New here to LDR

Hi I'm new here, my name is Amanda and my bf's name is Jordan, he's from Tennessee and i'm from California, he's 20 and i'm 22. I met my bf on an online gaming site. We were both Christians so we got along right away, I felt like I could talk to him about just about anything pretty quickly into our friendship. We had known each other for about 2 years when I started to realize that I was getting super excited just to talk to him and that I'd smile really big after talking to him on the phone so I then realized I had a crush on him and after a while I let him know about it and he confessed feeling the same way about me. We've been together now for about 3 weeks and we've already talked a bunch about eventually meeting up though we haven't set an exact date yet. I'm considering surprising him for his b-day next year and going to Tennessee but it just depends cause he is a manager at Pizza Hut so he has a busy work schedule. It's nice to have found this forum to be able to discuss Long Distance Relationship stuff on. Hope to get to know you all better and I'll try to keep you all as updated as possible.

Welcome. Good luck!

Comment

Welcome!

I wish you luck!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

If you ever need someone to talk to my inbox is always open

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thanks for Welcoming me everyone

Comment