Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi!

My name is Amber, I am 18 years old and I live in the Netherlands. My boyfriend lives in Hungary and we are quite new to this whole LDR-thing.

We met on omegle in may, and it only took a few days before I realised how much I was into this guy. He is 22 years old and luckily, he felt the same.

In july 2014, a month ago, we met for the very first time. I felt a huge connection and I don't know if I have ever felt this good with someone.

I've already looked around a bit and I've noticed how far some of you guys live from each other. Me and my boyfriend both live in Europe, so I think that is a good thing... So far we have calculated that it is possible to see each other once per month or two months. But, I have been thinking lately and I don't know if this is actually possible because of college, work and money.

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.
      You're right when you say that it's a good thing y'all are both in EU! Very lucky indeed.

It's definitely possible if you're BOTH willing to try. I would imagine that trips within the EU aren't too expensive - everyone tells me about cheap train and plane tickets! But I'd imagine you're going to be starting university soon and all that. It's definitely still manageable between work, school, and other commitments if the communication stays open. And if the visits get to be too much and y'all can't find the time to see each other every month, try for a couple months in between each visit until things settle down again!
      [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
      became official: 28.03.11
      first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
      second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
      our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
      third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
      fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
      surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
      viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
      jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
      my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! There's plenty of support here, for couples with many different miles/kilometers between each other. It sounds wonderful if you're able to see your SO every one or two months - whatever works to have visits!
        When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
        no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Working...
        X