Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I like how my profile states that I am a "newbie" because that sums it up very nicely. New to the LFAD community and new to LDR.

My LDR is also fairly new, (2 months and 5 days by the time of this posting) We dated for 2 weeks while I was on vacation and never really lost touch ever since. So now I find myself absolutely in love with a guy that lives 1,215 miles away from me. The bright side? He loves me back. We don't know when or if we'll get to live in the same zip code but I know that I wan't him in my life for the long run.

For a couple of days I have been "lurking" before deciding to formally say hello and thank you. All your stories are very inspiring experiences, the more I read, the more I understand my own fears because I am not the only one going through this. I am so glad to have found this community because it makes me feel like this is a journey I don't have to walk alone, and it's a little easier to not panic when I can believe that, just maybe, I'll be able to make it work.

Sincerely,
    D.

This site and all the people contributing to LFAD are a wonderful support. Welcome to the community!
    When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
    no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hello there! I'm a newcomer myself, and this forum has helped me loads. Soooo welcome here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.
          May you find all the advice and help you need. Best wishes, and here's to a great LDR
          I hope everything works out lovely for you two =)
          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Don't hesitate to talk things out here, that's what we are there for

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
              [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
              became official: 28.03.11
              first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
              second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
              our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
              third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
              fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
              surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
              viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
              jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
              my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Working...
              X