Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought I'd introduce myself

Hi,
    Well I thought I should introduce myself, I'm a newbie. Nice to virtually meet you all. I'm in a LDR and have been going strong for 10 months. I'm finding it hard having friends that relate to what I'm going through. They just give me opinions that aren't applicable being in a LDR. So I'm hoping to find people I can relate to on here. Look forward to chatting to you soon.

Welcome. I have to say I can relate to the whole friends thing. A lot of them don't understand, and in fact, one was rather unkind when she found out about my LDR, stating that it's not a real relationship. Anyway, I hope you find solace in here. o/
    ---------------
    Closed the distance: 14th January 2015

Comment

Thanks. I always get "well you need to move" or "they need to move" and on one occasion; "why would you want a long distance relationship? Why not be with someone you can see every day" it gets to the point where I feel there are very few friends who will listen and genuinely try to offer opinions as best they can.

Comment

Comment

Hello fellow Aussie! Nice to meet you Redheart <3

Comment

Originally posted by Emilia View Post
            Hello fellow Aussie! Nice to meet you Redheart <3
            Thanks

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thanks everyone. It'll be a nice change knowing the people I'm talking to can relate to what I'm going through.

Comment

Hi and welcome

I think we're all on kinda the same boat here, so you'll feel understood for sure.

I am a very talkative person who loves to spread joy worldwide so feel free to write to me whenever you want to talk, chat, vent or need any advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Cristiana View Post
                    Hi and welcome

I think we're all on kinda the same boat here, so you'll feel understood for sure.

I am a very talkative person who loves to spread joy worldwide so feel free to write to me whenever you want to talk, chat, vent or need any advice.
                    Excellent! Thanks so much! I'll try jump in and get involved with posting and hopefully get to know you all soon.

Comment

Welcome I also relate to the whole friends things. I even had several to message my boyfriend offensively trying to get rid of him. If you ever need anyone to talk to my inbox is always open

Comment

Originally posted by LovingAcrossTheAtlantic View Post
                        Welcome I also relate to the whole friends things. I even had several to message my boyfriend offensively trying to get rid of him. If you ever need anyone to talk to my inbox is always open
                        Whoa! Seriously? That's unthinkable that people who are your friends would do that to you. Well luckily my friends aren't that bad, I think sometimes they do the smile and nod thing just to try and get off that topic as they can't relate.

Comment

Working...
                        X