Hey all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all

Hey everybody. Just thought I'd come around here and introduce myself.

I'm 21 years old, and live in Puerto Rico (although that info is in my profile :P). I like gaming, dogs, and italian food (and my SO is half Italian so it's all good).

My sweetie and I have been dating for almost 2 months now. We met through a forum that we are both very active on, for an online game we both play. He caught my attention, so I sent him a visitor's message and we instantly hit it off. I usually have a hard time keeping a conversation with people, but not with him. Talking to him is very easy and very natural. So I added him on Skype on day, and since then we've been talking every single day. He is a huge and very important part of my life, and has helped me through a lot.

Before meeting him, I was in a CD long term relationship of 5 years, in which I was treated pretty badly, but never wanted to leave it for fear that I wouldn't be loved by anyone. But my SO has shown me that I can be loved for who I am, he makes me feel beautiful and like a princess, even if he is 1600 miles away.

I hope I can keep sharing my story with all of you at this lovely community, and when we do finally get to meet.

Originally posted by Becki View Post
    Hey everybody. Just thought I'd come around here and introduce myself.

I'm 21 years old, and live in Puerto Rico (although that info is in my profile :P). I like gaming, dogs, and italian food (and my SO is half Italian so it's all good).

My sweetie and I have been dating for almost 2 months now. We met through a forum that we are both very active on, for an online game we both play. He caught my attention, so I sent him a visitor's message and we instantly hit it off. I usually have a hard time keeping a conversation with people, but not with him. Talking to him is very easy and very natural. So I added him on Skype on day, and since then we've been talking every single day. He is a huge and very important part of my life, and has helped me through a lot.

Before meeting him, I was in a CD long term relationship of 5 years, in which I was treated pretty badly, but never wanted to leave it for fear that I wouldn't be loved by anyone. But my SO has shown me that I can be loved for who I am, he makes me feel beautiful and like a princess, even if he is 1600 miles away.

I hope I can keep sharing my story with all of you at this lovely community, and when we do finally get to meet.
    Me and my SO met on an online forum too. Ours was for a tv show we used to both watch, Scifi, we are geeks. Welcome to LFAD.
    "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
    Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
        X