Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there

Hi!
    Just as my SO is, I'm also new to this site.
    I'm Benny, 18 years old, living in Belgium.. a really tiny country in Central Europe.
    I'm currently enrolled in higher educational studies, more specifically nursery, and also am a volunteer for the Red Cross here.
    I'm really interested in emergency services and aviation. (As is my SO)
    My SO lives in Croatia (which is just the most amazing country ever), and her nickname on here is Christina97.
    We've met through an online game, and have been in an LDR since 1st July 2013.
    We've met 3 times by now.. but more info on that later.
    We both felt like sharing our story with people that understand, since our families aren't exactly supportive.

That's all for now!
    Last edited by Benny; September 2, 2014, 04:31 PM.

Hello, as he mentioned above, our families aren't supportive.
    By that he means that only his mom and my mom and brother know about us. No one else is supposed to know about us or we'd basically be dead or kicked out, or forced to break up.
    Seeing I'm not allowed to have a boyfriend, let alone be in an LDR, it would be a disaster to tell my dad, grandmother or anyone else than mentioned above.
    This situation brings us to a problem in our meetings, which means we pretty much have to meet secretly, walking apart and acting like strangers. It's pretty hard but we managed to do it for our three meetings so far.
    Any tips and advices, opinions...? Have any of you been in such a situation?
    Last edited by Christina97; September 2, 2014, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
          X