Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR-queen at your service

Hello!
    I'm Elin, a 21 year old Swedish girl in a LDR with Chans, 28 years old in Utah.
    We've been together for about 7 months now and I have just bought my ticket to go see him over new years, and I'm shitting my pants everytime I think about it. We met in an online game about a year ago (and bonded over me yelling at him as I was a healer), and as we're not playing anymore we pretty much spend our time together just watching movies or tv-series.

As you can probably tell from my title, I've been in MANY long distance relationships (I spend a bit too much time online and fall in love a bit too easily), but this is the first time I've traveled so far to meet my SO. It'll be a total of 20 hours in the air and on airports, and I'm excited and scared and ohafsoijfsfijsfosif.

Anyway, my SO isn't prone to worrying, and I needed someone to talk to about long distance relationships so I finally decided to sign up here. So glad I did already, and hope to see you all soon!

Welcome to the community!
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome here :-)
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!
                I've also been with my SO for a bit more than 7 months now, and I'm from Norway he is from Florida, and he is coming to visit me in october! I'm gonna buy tickets to see him this decemeber so i get to spend christmas and new years with him and his family!
                I'm really exited and nervous and I think we have a lot in comon when it comes to the distance and traveling and stuff, i would love to talk to you

Comment

Welcome! I was so nervous when my SO was coming to see me for the first time, so I can only imagine how you feel considering you will be traveling to him first. All the best brave one
                  Met Online : July 2013
                  Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
                  2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
                  3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
                  Proposal : December 2014
                  Closed distance : February 2015
                  Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Hi, I am also new I am also an LDR-queen but a different way My partner and I have been together for nearly 7 yrs, with several ldr stretches (from 2 months to 2.5 yrs and in-between, basically half our relationship total or more)... My prior relationship ended up in ldr (1.5 together total, the last about 3 months in ldr), we broke up over the phone and not due to the distance. So yea, I know a lot - so I finally decided to sign up here, start blogging, maybe even coaching in the topic (I am a health/life coach so it would fit). I have never been to an ldr though when we met online...once, almost.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and a lot of people with SO's from Utah lately. It's becoming a popular state. Enjoy Utah when you come it's beautiful even in winter although it tends to get a bit cold!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Working...
                      X