Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Member,Hey People!

Hey everyone,

Well, I'll start by introducing myself. My name is Claudio I am a 21 year old Chilean college student. I do a lot to be able to simply pay for my college education and transportation etc. I've been in a long distance relationship for a couple of months now and it has been the greatest thing ever while also being one of the hardest things I've ever done. It takes a lot of effort and commitment to be able to be in this, I am sure a lot of you have realized that way before I did haha

Still, no matter how hard things get or how much it hurts to be so close to someone while they are so far away it all seems worth it. Worth it in all those laughs and smiles you get when you talk to them. To the good times you both have together. Even when you might fight or hit a rough patch it's still better with that person. For me just being able to wake up and having that person there for me is something I can't even explain. How can some people say it isn't real when they haven't felt what you felt?

This is a great space for people who really can tell you that it is real and completely worth it. Right now I really am just trying to get enough money to go see her. It's hard considering we're both students and money is tight. Although the future and many things may be uncertain there is one thing i definitely know and that is that i love this girl more than I've ever loved anyone. So I look forward to meeting some of you and sharing what we've been through.

finally,

Cheers! for a long happy and successful LDR so we can all share our happy stories together.

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD~

And yeah, you definitely did a great way of summing up what all a couple goes through during a LDR. You will definitely find numbers of people here that completely understand what you are going through.

Good luck with saving the money for the visit. Where there is a will, there is a way =D

Met online: 04.19.14
      Became a couple: 04.23.14
      First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
      Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
      Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
      Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
      CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Welcome
        Met Online : July 2013
        Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
        2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
        3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
        Proposal : December 2014
        Closed distance : February 2015
        Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Welcome fellow Chilean (I'm not Chilean, but I do live there occasionally) enjoy this forum as it's very helpful and your english is wonderful!

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hail Caesar!

And welcome to the forum
                I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
                X