Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello people of LFAD!

My name's Chris and i'm from the UK

Me and my SO met in the UK when she was an exchange student visiting for Christmas with her host family and we started talking and one thing led to another and next thing i know she flies back, i thought that was it But the best bit was when she landed and just said Hey i don't want to lose you and we've been dating ever since (that was December 2012)
    We've visited each other plenty of times about 10 or 12 at least week long visits the last one was ended in july this year she was here for a month! but now she's off to college as a freshman (she's from the USA) and it's just really hard to think about 4 more years of Guaranteed LDR i mean i know we're going to do it and i know we both don't want to break up no matter what but it's just a big change for her going off to college and i guess i'm scared she'll forget about me. I know that's completely irrational and just me worrying (yes guys can worry) but it's good to be able to join this forum and be able to speak to you guys and know you're either in a similar situation have done it or just beginning and you'll all understand the feelings of being in a long distance relationship not many people seem to know where i'm from. Thanks for Creating this awesome community of awesome people

Welcome Chris

Comment

Working...
    X