Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello all

Hello all!

I'm a 24 y/o student from germany. I'm in a tricky relationship with my favourite person from scandinavia. I'm pretty sure he wouldnt be super happy about me posting details about our private lives on the internet so I'm leaving out the specifics, but I'm feeling quite alone with my situation at the moment, as I have few friends and the ones I have aren't that understanding. They are not negative either, but I just never feel really supported because they can't know what I am going through.

So I came here I'm a bit awkward with most people, so I don't know how much I'll post, but I dont want to be a constant lurker either! I'm still glad that theres place like this on the internet.

P.S. I'm dyslexic so my spelling can be a bit bad and english is my second language obviously. my apologies for that!

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Comment

Welcome
        Met Online : July 2013
        Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
        2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
        3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
        Proposal : December 2014
        Closed distance : February 2015
        Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Welcome! : )

Comment

Eh...your English and spelling seem pretty OK to me. Welcome.
            Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!!
                  Your english seems fine to me. Don't worry about it. I wish mine was as good as yours seems to be :-)

Comment

Thank you all!
                    I made an effort hehe
                    x

Comment

Welcome
                      Germany looks awesome, I'm glad I have the chance to visit Berlin in November, even though it's just for a few hours (driving to Szczecin, just using Berlin Airport hehe).
                      Good luck to you guys!

Comment

Thank you
                        Berlin is great, tho very unlike to the rest of germany I think. The part where I live is half dreadful haha have fun on your journey!

Comment

Originally posted by ronjaandbirk View Post
                          Hello all!

I'm a 24 y/o student from germany. I'm in a tricky relationship with my favourite person from scandinavia. I'm pretty sure he wouldnt be super happy about me posting details about our private lives on the internet so I'm leaving out the specifics, but I'm feeling quite alone with my situation at the moment, as I have few friends and the ones I have aren't that understanding. They are not negative either, but I just never feel really supported because they can't know what I am going through.

So I came here I'm a bit awkward with most people, so I don't know how much I'll post, but I dont want to be a constant lurker either! I'm still glad that theres place like this on the internet.

P.S. I'm dyslexic so my spelling can be a bit bad and english is my second language obviously. my apologies for that!
                          hi welcome I can complete relate to not having friends who understand. This place has helped a lot with that.

Comment

thank you!
                            yes, it already does. Just looking around a bit has made me feel better already, it's good to know others are in the same boat!

Comment

Working...
                            X