Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olá!

Hello there!
    My name is Gonçalo, I'm from Portugal. I'm currently in High School, studying Sciences and Technology, hoping to be a nurse someday.
    My ♥ is in Montréal, Canada, in the region of Québec. She's originally from France and doesn't have the Canadian citizenship so it will be really use to move together to an European country, since we won't need a resident VISA, etc, and she'll be able to visit me really often.
    We've been a couple for 2 months even though we know each other for a little longer.
    My family and her family are fully supporting this relationship, which is good.
    Unfortunately we had to cancel our first meeting for December, it actually made me quite depressive, but luckily we'll meet this summer, we'll both fly to Paris and then we'll spend a few weeks there, then we'll come to Portugal so she can meet my family and see this beautiful country, and then I'll fly with her to Canada... 2 months together in total, so I'm quite excited.

I'm loving this community so far!

Hi there and welcome

The whole trip you two planned seems to be pretty nice, wish you all the best

Comment

Welcome! Sounds like you'll have a great summer! My SO is from Quebec, it's a beautiful place

Comment

Originally posted by sugarkane92 View Post
        Welcome! Sounds like you'll have a great summer! My SO is from Quebec, it's a beautiful place
        Thank you! Really? Quebecois are just irresistible, I can see why you fell in love from someone who lives there (if you know what I mean :P), is he from Montréal? Wish you all the best!

Originally posted by Cristiana View Post
        Hi there and welcome

The whole trip you two planned seems to be pretty nice, wish you all the best
        Thank you!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome! Hope you trip ends up being a blast

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
                X