Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hi everyone!

My name is Katy, I'm 28 years old and live in IL. I came across this website a few months ago in regards to searching for some long distance quotes to share on Facebook. I decided to sign up on this forum and check it out! I've been in a long distance relationship with my bf since March of this year. We are about 83 miles away from each other, and due to work schedules, usually only see each other one day a week. Recently, he told me he has gotten a second job for financial reasons, and now I'm unsure of when exactly we will see each other...So I'm hoping this website will help in some way! Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Katy

Hello and welcome to LFAD! I'm pretty sure you'll love it here!

I'm happy you get to see your SO every week, my girlfriend lives 3180 miles away and I will only meet her for the first time in December if everything goes as planned

You'll find a lot of advice and things to keep you going strong See ya!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Well unfortunately I believe he's breaking up with me....It's not looking good for us

Comment

Hello and welcome Katy I hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Originally posted by katye86 View Post
            Well unfortunately I believe he's breaking up with me....It's not looking good for us
            Why do you say that?
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by katye86 View Post
              What's going on? :o

Comment

He just broke up with me via text message saying he doesn't feel "the spark" anymore...We were dating for only 6 months...So it's over.

Comment

Working...
                X