Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

Hi there,
    My name's Sophia. I'm a college student studying creative writing at a little school in central PA, where I found my boyfriend of almost 6 months now. Wow. The time since I've met him has flow, but it feels like we've been together for much longer. His name is Brian, he's my Puerto Rican artsy musician man, and this is our story:

We met at a party, that I incidentally got kicked out of. I'd seen him around campus and thought he was cute, so when he came up to me outside and asked if I wanted a beer, I was beyond thrilled. He went back inside to get me a drink, and I waited out there for a good 20 minutes before he came back out with a surprised look on his face, double fisting beers. "You're still here!" he said. Well, that beer was one of the best decisions I ever made and those 20 minutes turned out to be well worth the wait. I fell so hard, so fast. It was scary, because he was a senior, and I was just a wee freshman. So we both thought our relationship had a short self life. We didn't label ourselves, we just kinda went with the flow and let things happen. By the last day of school, we were head over heels and it was one of the hardest goodbyes of my life. I didn't know when or if I'd ever see him or get to be with him again. When we went home for the summer, I had some things to sort out back at home. But Brian and I kept in touch. We texted, facebooked, and eventually started skyping on the regular. It just felt right, even though he was so far away, he was all I wanted. In June, I went to a music festival with my brother and Brian surprised me the day before we left by buying tickets off craigslist! So we ended up scooping him on our way and we had the most amazing time. After that, we were hooked and the rest of the summer was long bus rides, showing each other our hometowns, and falling completely hopelessly in love. But I'm not going to lie and say it's all been a bed of roses. I'm back at school now, and it's not so easy. We've spent a couple weekends together, which is never long enough. But! He'll be back next semester because he has a couple credits to make up in order to graduate, so we'll get the close to distance in January!

So I found this website because I wanted some motivational ideas for nice things I can do for him. We said we'd write letters, but that hasn't happened yet. I'm pretty busy with school and he's working, but I'm pretty sure we have the time if we make it (if we can spend 3 hours a day skyping lol). So that's us! We're Broph, the unstoppable adventure team. We're jelly belly smelly buddies. We're complete dorks. We're artsy, we're writers, and we love to make new friends. Thanks for reading. Stay lovely, everybody!

Welcome to LFAD!!

Comment

Hello Sophia,and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Working...
      X