Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About me

Hello everyone,

I thought I would introduce myself, one because I have to post in order to blog about my love, and two because I joined LDR for many reasons.
    So some background info about me is that In 2013, I started a long distance relationship that didn’t make the one year dating mark. I actually could see him but it was an hour drive to see him. During that relationship though I had come across this website. I broke up with him in Feb. About 4 months later (june) I find myself in the same liking someone boat. However this time, the guy I have meet is online and I’ve never physically meet him. So I joined the site because I want to make this relationship last and need the experience of other people.

Every dating experience I have had has been long distance. Because I am an air force brat we moved a lot and the guys I happened to like don’t generally move with you. Over the years I became a shadow of myself. The only emotions I really could understand was sadness and neutral. So its been hard on any relationship as I am unaware of what each emotion is or what it means. After I started to date L though, I got bombarded with emotion after emotion. So obviously he does something good for me, and he says I do to so im going to try and commit and do anything it takes to make sure we see this through till we can finally meet in person.
    That’s pretty much me. =)

P.S i used killerqueen as my name here because of the fact that is the name we meet under. Sometimes internet games bring the most awesome people in your life.

Hi, welcome

Comment

I also met my GF playing games online, for us it was a crappy facebook game!

I am also a military brat, but instead of moving around I was sent off to boarding school, so can relate to where you are with your emotions.

Hope the site helps you out

Comment

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Working...
        X