Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cali girl new here! My mate is in New Zealand!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thank you Marmalade and Ahava!!

Comment

Welcome! My boyfriend also lives in California - specifically, Oceanside. He loves it there! Don't worry, in the grand scheme of things two more years really is not that bad, though it seems like an eternity right now. We have been LD for over four years with no clear end in sight, so I'm living proof that it is possible! Good luck to you. Just remember, you're stronger than you may think.
          Ignore the Newbie status. This is a new account created by a once very active LFAD member and veteran long-distance lover. After several months away from the site, I'm back!
          Old account name: Rach92g
          This Is Us
          Became A Couple: Friday, May 25th, 2007
          Close Distance: May 2007 - June 2010
          Long Distance (Georgia to California): June 2010 - February 2015
          Long Distance (Georgia to Tennessee): February 2015 - Present
          Got Engaged: May 8, 2015
          Closing The Distance: ?

Comment

Originally posted by rachel.guffey View Post
            Welcome! My boyfriend also lives in California - specifically, Oceanside. He loves it there! Don't worry, in the grand scheme of things two more years really is not that bad, though it seems like an eternity right now. We have been LD for over four years with no clear end in sight, so I'm living proof that it is possible! Good luck to you. Just remember, you're stronger than you may think.
            Thank you so much for this! Joining this community has helped me tremendously, especially in gaining perspective.
            I haven't spent time in Oceanside, but I've been to San Diego many times, and it's beautiful. My boyfriend and I prefer it to LA, actually.
            Thanks again for the encouragement. And best of luck to you!! <3

Comment

Working...
            X