Well Hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Hello :)

Well my S.o originally found this site for us to do stuff together, as he lives in south africa and I live in indonesia. We have been dating for almost a month, but we plan to meet each other for the first time next year during the summer. He and I originally met on a game and its chat room. At first we were just talking and joking around. Basically playing games and goofing around. But over time, I started to talk to him more and more, to the point where we had a 15 hour skype call. To be honest I loved him from the moment I heard his voice. It was almost like as soon as I heard his voice I had butterflies in my stomach. We got so close that we started to text each other constantly through out the day and then as soon as I got home we would skype. After some time he became one of my closest friends, no joke we talked about everything and anything. We still do. And I can honestly say that though other people have known me longer no one knows me as well as he does. He has it down to my favorite movies, tv shows, weird perks, food, music, and even my favorite characters. Literally everyday we find out that we both like something. Just the other day we found out as kids we had the same favorite book. He makes me very very happy and I am thankful that I met him and that we are both from south africa so it makes it a bit easier to see him. Right now I am 5345 miles away but during the summer, he is only a 10 hour drive away. I have never really been into long distance relationships but, I know that he is worth it. I can't wait to graduate and go and be with him. This website is always helping us find new stuff to do together. So I am really glad we found this place.
    Last edited by DeviousDevine; November 1, 2014, 11:46 PM.

Hi and welcome

Comment

forver and always babe ^^ loves you , thanks for stealing my post smily icon!

Comment

hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Working...
        X