Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome meeee

HI everyone^^
    Just an intro my name is Jeff and I am from South Africa, I met my S.O from Indonesia yiiis about 3 months ago in a game chat room in steam (unturned) and we decided to play unturned together and speak in a teamspeak channel i never heard a voice so amazing and even better she could sing! since the first day i knew she was unique and someone that i want in my life forever and always. It was love at first virtual sight and hearing her voice wow it just made me happy ^^, since our first meeting we started to skype alooot almost every single day 6 hours+ with our record being 15 hours i loved every second of it. the reason why i can say i truely will go through with this LDR and make a new life with her is because i have never felt this way about someone in my life ever , she is my best friend , my everything and most of all my true love and perfection in my life and she knows me more than anyone its as if i can say anything to her and trust her with everything best feeling ever! and , she is currently registered on this site and will probably read this haha (I love you munchkin) we will finally meet each other in summer(South Africa) our wait after that will basically be one year until she graduates and then we can finally be together the wait is totally worth it and i will prove to everyone love knows no boundaries and no ocean sky or land can prevent it!

we will keep sharing our stories on here until we finally close the distance to be together gaaah im so excited ^^

Thanks for the site guys ^^

also sorry for the lovey dovey stuff but ay a dudes in love wot you gonna do about it?

Regards,
    Jeff

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Working...
    X