Odd Man Out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd Man Out?

My name is Aayush. I think i might be in the wrong place but whatever. I just got catfished! OMG. I met this girl online on steam and we played games and stuff. We dated on steam for like a week and i was a fool. I fell for her and all and i gave her everything i had my items my steam money on her supposed birthday and bam she is a guy! And i get unfriended and blocked as soon as i gave her my everything. All promises of future and love were false. I made a fool of myself! How gullible i am right? The world is filthy godammn world filled with scammers and cons.
    I just wanted a li'l love in my life. Is there no place for true love left? I wanna find my One so bad
    I have a request for the users on this forum. If any of you can help me meet a girl that exists (maybe one of your friends?) and she has no problems with LDR and believe in true love and marriage please help me. It's not like i can't get women in real life or anything. i just find the idea of marrying a foreign partner exotic! I mean it's so romantic and genuine that i will earn money to meet her and date her and marry her if she wants. There will be distance but our promises will help us survive! I ofcourse exist and i am willing to share any details the girl desires! Help me please.
    Peace and love fellas! :3

You are right, this is not the place for you. Most of us here are already in a long distance relationship or had been at some point and decided to stick around. This is not a dating site.

I do feel bad for you though, but I hope you learned your lesson. You always have to make sure that this person you are talking to is genuine and there is a million ways to do that. In fact, we never shared money or items until we had skyped.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
    First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
    Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
    Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
    Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
    Married: 1/24/2015
    Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Well thanks for replying bro!
      Maybe i will stick around here as a friend and a member and maybe i will soon find this forum really useful if i get in a relationship.
      Anyways i believe what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

Comment

I would suggest an internet dating site. I can't promise you will find your dream girl there, but it's a good place to start.
        Just be careful. Don't ever give all your details, talk about money etc. If someone who has known you for less than a week starts asking you to help them out financially, it is not genuine, but a scam or truly bad behaviour.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion and advice! I will be utmost careful now.

Comment

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here.

Comment

Working...
            X