Hello from the north :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from the north :)

Hi! I joined this site in the summer sometime, but never really got on until recently, so thought I'd introduce myself

My name is Remi, I am a 17 (in less than a month) year old boy from Finnmark, Norway. I am in a LDR with a lovely 18 year old girl from Ohio, USA :3 We met on the chatting website Omegle in February 2012 and soon became best friends. We're both very shy and awkward people, so even though our friendship grew, it took us until May 2014 to reveal our feelings. She admitted to have had a crush on me since July 2012, and I had had similar feelings for her for a long time. However, because of a...less successful LDR in the past, I never really dared to consider such an option. But when she revealed her feelings for me, I knew that I couldn't say no to her, and becoming her boyfriend is the best decision I have ever made.

Anyway, I look forward to share stories and experiences and discuss whatever there is to be discussed with all of you people here.

Welcome to LFAD!
    We are nearly neighbours, I live in Finland

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hi! *waves*

Comment

The way you and your girlfriend's relationship developed is very similar to mine with my fiance xD we waited for a year and a half (became friends when 16/17, started to date 18/19) to also reveal how we felt (met online through game streaming, but we're no longer into that) anyway, I was also quite cautious with it as I had been in an LDR (an unsuccessful one where I realised that I just craved companionship but it was with the wrong person but it opened my eyes to a lot of things on how to cope in an LDR). I wish you both good luck!

Also Norway is beautiful! Me and my fiance are actually planning to go on honeymoon there, at the fjords ^_^ and I'm also planning to learn a little bit of Norwegian (after Dutch) to get in touch with my roots (veryveryveryvery distantly related to the first King of Norway)

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the community!!!

Comment

Thanks, all

Ahava: Nice to see some fellow Nordics

JaneEmily: Good to see someone with a somewhat similar story! And yes, you guys will definitely not regret going on honeymoon to the Norwegian fjords, although your wallets may not be so happy about that idea! xD Go for it

Nice to meet you all

Comment

Working...
              X