Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from rainy Finland!

Hi everyone!

I'm a 21-year-old student who lives in Finland. My name is Katariina (but you can call me Kata) and I'm studying to be a teacher - Swedish as my major and both Finnish and German as my minor subjects.
    Books, zumba and pilates are close to my heart (though I have to admit that sometimes chocolate draws me more than 60 minutes of zumba..)

This journey with an American guy started almost two years ago. Back in that time I still was in a relationship with my ex so we were just friends. We met on ICQ because I used to chat there to maintain my English skills and make new international friends.
    I broke up with my ex over a year ago and a few months after that he told me that he had (well, has) a crush on me. I was quite shocked first but as time went by I realized that I really like him too.

So, here we are. He's still working in India but he'll move to Germany in a week. We have taken small but good steps towards a real relationship during 6 months. He wanted to move to Germany to be closer to me. We've planned meeting a few times but there have been some problems. However, this time I know we can make it. We should meet in a few weeks for the first time and I'm really excited!

Regards
    Kata

Welcome to LFAD!
    I am envious of how multilingual you are!
    [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
    became official: 28.03.11
    first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
    second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
    our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
    third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
    fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
    surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
    viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
    jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
    my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Tervetuloa
          I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Kiitos paljon, thank you very much!

It's great to be here because anyone of my friends aren't in a same situation so..

Comment

Welcome! It's nice to meet you.

Comment

Working...
                X