Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings From England!

Hello all!

My name is Kira and I live in England. My boyfriend is Dutch and of course lives in The Netherlands. We met on facebook (of all places) when I had posted on a mutual friends link he shared. A creepy guy started to try it on with me and didn't get the message when I was having none of it. Casper (my man) messaged me and said he is always like that and hoped he was not annoying me too much. From that day on.....we didn't stop talking and still talk everyday no matter what. That was March 2014. We met for the first time when I flew over for a weekend in June 2014. We became an item straight away! Over 6 months together and we are still so strong and close. He is my best friend, he opened my eyes to the love I had been searching for and never found until now. He is 20 and I am 29 which had some people make silly remarks about how it wont work out (rude thing to say to a couple!). That didn't get to us and we are ridiculously close hat we know what each other is doing even though we are separated by an ocean.

So thats my story! I love Holland so much that I will eventually move there. My 7 year old daughter is in two minds on if she wants to come with me so my parents have already said when the time comes that if she really does not want to go, she can stay with them and carry on with school and stay with me during school holidays and more etc!
    My Heart Is In The Netherlands <3

Welcome to LFAD European neighbour!

I accepted your friend request by the way, and happily saw that you're pagan! I loved studying ancient religions and Im glad to see that Im not the only one

Wish you a good stay and positive things for your LDR!

Comment

Hiya! Hahah well I have been a Pagan for well over 3 years now. I am a very spiritual person and very open too if anyone asks me about my path Thank you so much and I wish you nothing but happyness with your LDR as well!

Blessings

Comment

Welcome to the forums. I find myself smiling as I am somewhat pagan in my beliefs also. I am from the UK as well.

Comment

Hi Welcome on the forum. I am a dutchie myself, fun to have you here!

Comment

Welcome!
            Couldn't help noticing you are from Slough. I have had family there and spent quite many summers and Christmas's in the Mars smelling town.
            And I'm a christian btw lol (as everyone seems to be coming out with their religion.)

Comment

Welcome to the forums fellow English person!
              I annoy the people of birmingham by living in this strange city.
              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Hello to you all! Ambert I love your country, it feels like my 2nd home and I will move there in a few years time Honour wow Blessings I am very spiritual and Pagan and A witch haha but I do not tend to follow things in a straight line if you know what I mean Ahava wow thats so cool! I live down the road from the Mars factory and it never gets old smelling that choccy!!

Comment

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post
                  Welcome to the forums fellow English person!
                  I annoy the people of birmingham by living in this strange city.

Ahahah that will be me when I move to Netherlands :P I will be the strange British woman wandering around the towns and being constantly amazed by their food / culture etc!

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMama2310 View Post
                    Ahava wow thats so cool! I live down the road from the Mars factory and it never gets old smelling that choccy!!
                    Wow! You might actually be from pretty near to where my uncle used to live! Westcroft, Farnham Royal. He's far away in the south abroad and sold his house so don't need to worry about privacy with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                      Wow! You might actually be from pretty near to where my uncle used to live! Westcroft, Farnham Royal. He's far away in the south abroad and sold his house so don't need to worry about privacy with this one.
                      Wow that is close as I used to ride the bus through Farnham royal to get to work!

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMama2310 View Post
                        Wow that is close as I used to ride the bus through Farnham royal to get to work!
                        Proven yet again -> it's a small world

Comment

Working...
                        X