Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi and stuff...

Hi,
    I'm not exactly new here - I have been on this site before a few years back. We broke up and I swore I would never do the long distance thing again. Fast-forward to now and I am doing it again. *Facepalm*

I have been best friends with him online for 5 years. We know everything about each other and have always been there for each other. About 10 days ago we met in person for the first time. By about day 2 we were madly in love. We are compatible in every way and both want to give this a go. So yeah... Hi. Again.

Welcome back and good luck!
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Wow, you guys have a lot of distance between you. I have a friend who dated a man in NZ and he told me there was more than 8000 miles between them. Super glad you guys were able to meet.

Welcome back! I hope we can help you through this.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbyrd View Post
        Hi,
        I'm not exactly new here - I have been on this site before a few years back. We broke up and I swore I would never do the long distance thing again. Fast-forward to now and I am doing it again. *Facepalm*

I have been best friends with him online for 5 years. We know everything about each other and have always been there for each other. About 10 days ago we met in person for the first time. By about day 2 we were madly in love. We are compatible in every way and both want to give this a go. So yeah... Hi. Again.
        This reminds me of both my past and my relationship now (they are both LD) welcome to LFAD!
        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Well welcome back!! Glad to have you
          "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

I can totally relate there. I ended a four year LDR a couple years ago and now i'm back in one!! Welcome back, and I wish you the best of luck with your new love
            "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
            Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
            Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
            First Visit: December 7, 2017
            Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Comment

Thanks everyone!!

Comment

I just posted in your other thread about your room mates. Just wanted to post here as well and welcome you back!

Comment

Welcome back! I did much the same, 3 year LDR failed... and then I fell for a friend I've known pretty much a year now. Oh boy xD

Comment

Working...
                  X