Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metal Man View Post
    Haha! Yeah my girlfriend listens to metal as well. But she listens to some of the lighter stuff. She thinks i'm crazy for listening to some of the stuff I listen to. XD I listen to a bit of metalcore, some hardcore, death metal, and some deathcore.

Although i'll sometimes change it up with some hard rock. XD
    Sounds how my SO and I are! I'm more into the lighter stuff, Disturbed is my favourite metal band, and I reckon Papa Roach is my favourite rock-ish band xD

Comment

I can't stand the really heavy stuff he listens to. The only way I could stomach listening to it, is if I was in a really angry mood or something. Haha!

I don't listen to much Disturbed, but Papa Roach is awesome.
      ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
      Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
      First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
      Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
      Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
      Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Ha! Looooooove the heavy stuff!!! Can't live without it!! My SO, not so much lol
        "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Originally posted by merlinkitty View Post
          Ha! Looooooove the heavy stuff!!! Can't live without it!! My SO, not so much lol
          Ha! What kind of stuff do you listen to?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever112314 View Post
            I can't stand the really heavy stuff he listens to. The only way I could stomach listening to it, is if I was in a really angry mood or something. Haha!

I don't listen to much Disturbed, but Papa Roach is awesome.
            I sometimes listen to Slipknot when I feel depressed, though most of the time I avoid hardcore stuff unless I reeeeeally am in the mood for it. So I agree with you! If I listed all the bands I loved, I'd be here for ages, if not forever. I like a mixture of old and new, from Led Zeppelin, to Queen, to Metallica and Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath... now I'm rambling, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
              I sometimes listen to Slipknot when I feel depressed, though most of the time I avoid hardcore stuff unless I reeeeeally am in the mood for it. So I agree with you! If I listed all the bands I loved, I'd be here for ages, if not forever. I like a mixture of old and new, from Led Zeppelin, to Queen, to Metallica and Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath... now I'm rambling, haha.
              Nothing wrong with a bit of rambling. Haha! I listen to Slipknot from time to time. Not so much the others though. My brother kind of over did it with playing Metallica a few years back, so I never really got into that band.
              ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
              Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
              First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
              Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
              Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
              Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Working...
              X