Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I am new to this site. My boyfriend and I have been dating for 7 months. We made a connection at our 25th yr High School reunion and have been together ever since. I live in SD and he lives in CO, there is 690 miles between us. We talk almost every day and text every day. We have been to see each other and have met half way. The distance is hard, we are both having a hard time with it. Any advice?

There is advice everywhere among this forum, that is how LFAD was founded. So I siggest simply perusing the site and reading whatever threads/blogs speak to you.

Ome huge rule is communication is everything. Without communication, there really isn't a relationship. Also, try to plan visits, it make the distance not seem so far.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Welcome to LFAD The best thing I can suggest is looking through the forums, and chatting with other members. We've all been through or are going through what you and your SO are (albeit different circumstances of course).

Comment

Working...
      X