Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi! Great to meet you all!

Hi,
    My name is Ross Walker. I met my SO when she was in Edinburgh on a 3 week college trip, we met dated and decided to do long distance. nearly 3 years and an engagement ring later here we are. We recently started a youtube channel called long distance diaries to document our relationship for the future and just something a little more exiting than the usual skyping its just getting started and im wondering if anyone else has done this if so id love to watch them. but yeah im new to all this i didn't know there was places like this and im super exited to be able to talk to other people in the same situation. its hard and its the little things i miss most but im guessing you all know that! starting to mutter on here but im looking forward to reading your replies

Is this it?? Well I can't get the page link off my tablet, but I think I got the video. So cute lol welcome to LFAD

https://youtu.be/ESGgZAzCaDw
    "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Yeah thats it lol and they wouldnt let me post a link yet! and thanks for having a look!

Comment

So sweet! Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome, Ross! I felt the same way when I Discovered this site and the forum. It's nice to feel like you're not all alone in such a crazy venture!
          My ticker will go here one of these days...

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
            X