Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Here

Hi,

My boyfriend will be moving over 1,200 mi away in a week. I knew this when we met and although we tried to avoid it we ended up falling in love. Our plan is for me to relocate to him in 6 months and I hope it works out that way. I'm dreading the day he drives off in the U-haul but excited about our future together.

I'm happy that I found this site, hopefully it will carry me through the good and challenging times

Hi Newbie welcome to LFAD! Keep strong. We're here
    "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Hello there and welcome to the forum
      Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
      First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

Hello welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

I'm about 6 months in to a similar situation!! I tried to avoid getting serious with my boyfriend because I knew he would be leaving for school in August 2014 for a 2-year Master's program in Minnesota, but you can't fight love I guess.... (I'm in Nebraska). Now we have 14 months until he's done with school and I will probably end up moving to Minnesota too, but I'm struggling for sure. Having made it for 6 months already, I would be happy to chat about what's worked for us! Best of luck to you 2!

E from NE

Comment

Working...
              X