Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here but been in a 2 year LDR!

Hi everybody!

I'm new here but I've been in a LDR with my girlfriend for 2 whole years. Our relationship is a little bit different because we met through an online form like this for teens with illnesses. We have many serious health conditions in common but we dont let that get in our way. If anything it's made us get closer to each other and understand each other more than anyone else. We're 19 now but have gotten the chance to meet in person 7 times and will finally be moving in together this summer

Every relationship has it's struggles and we've definitely had ours...but commitment, trust, and understanding of each other is all you need to make it work.

Hopefully I can offer some advice to anyone who's in a LDR if you need it! I've dealt with parents, jealousy, closing the distance, first time experiences (sexually related in person and online), and pretty much everything that can happen in a LDR. I look forward to hearing a lot of your stories and would love to hear how long you and your S/O have been in a LDR as well

Hey there and welcome. I also met my SO online. We've been together for 10 years, our longest visits have been two 6 month visits and a year long visit (which you could probably call closing the distance). Currently we're long-distance and it's been 16 months since I've seen my SO.

Hope you enjoy your stay on the forum.
    Together since: Feb 23rd 2005.
    First met: June 13th 2006

Comment

I tried to post earlier, but guess my message didn't go through.

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Working...
      X