Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Halo & Goedemiddag!

Hi everyone,

Hesti here. I'm totally new to this forum, and a bit regret why I just found this forum after 3 years of my LDR? #wut
    I'm living in Indonesia and my BF living in Belgium. Sometimes we comes to Malaysia to work as well, and it such a big helps for us
    Today is the first day we are being separated again after, the last 3 months I'm staying in Belgium for 2,5 months, and he came to Malaysia (a couple of weeks) from January until March.

Thereby, I'm looking forward to have a good support here, and of course I'll be happy to lift you up as well ^^

Good day!
    Hesti

Welcome to LFAD!

I wish I could help you deal with your current situation but I haven't even met my girlfriend yet so I wouldn't know either.
    How did the two of you meet, by the way? People here (myself included) love to hear those stories.
    Anyway... Congratulations on your third anniversary!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Gravy View Post
      Welcome to LFAD!

I wish I could help you deal with your current situation but I haven't even met my girlfriend yet so I wouldn't know either.
      How did the two of you meet, by the way? People here (myself included) love to hear those stories.
      Anyway... Congratulations on your third anniversary!
      Hello!
      Ow, Hope you'll be able to see your GF soon!
      We met when I volunteered as LO for an event and he was one of the guests. He asked for my number and rained me with text everyday.
      Too bad we only had 3 days at that time before we have to be separated again for 6-7 months. We started our thing directly on that day and still working on it.

Thank you!! ^^

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Hesti

Comment

Working...
        X