MI to NSW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MI to NSW

Nice to meet ya. My name is Cassandra and I'm in a 5 year LDR with my boyfriend Mike. He is in Australia(NSW) and I'm in the United States(MI).

I'm a month into returning from a 8 month trip from visiting him and working on saving money to hopefully return to his side permanently.

We both enjoy video games, movies and going camping. I met Mike playing Minecraft and we grew from there.

We're really happy together but as you all know distance sucks. That's about it for an introduction lol.

To infinity,
    Cassandra

Welcome to LFAD! Great to see another michigander =)
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      Looks like quite a few people meet playing video games these days.

Comment

Hello your SO is in the same state as mine! Welcome

Comment

Nice to meet yas
          Where are your guy's SOs

Comment

Originally posted by Cmjb91 View Post
            Nice to meet yas
            Where are your guy's SOs
            Good ole' Canada (it's also under our pictures on the forum)
            "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Welcome
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
              X