Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wa to Mi

Hi,
    I was on the last member area but wasnt active at all. Maybe I will be more active here... all of my "real" friends seem to be ditching me anymore now that everyone is aware that im moving and getting married. Its like I put a huge mr yuck sticker on myself by letting everyone know about my life. No one has been supporting me in my choice to move, to getting engaged or anything. Its frustrating. Yet they all commented how I was soo happy when my s/o was here with me for the few weeks we have had.

Well I am Jeanine.... aka Jea. My s/o is Kyle. We have known each other for over a year now and have been official for 9 months. I am a chatter box and a good listener. If anyone would like my msn or AIM handles just ask.

Hey, rock on with the getting engaged and stuff, Jeanine! It just proves to everybody that long-distance relationships can work and can end up with the two of them joined together in marriage.

Anyway, welcome back to the site! You'll find that everyone, and I do mean everyone is super-helpful here, and will help you through anything you're dealing with.

Welcome!
    National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
    National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! My SO's name is Kyle also . I really hope that your friends come round and show support. Good luck with moving, wedding plans and such!

Comment

Hi and welcome

And congratulations!
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome back and congrats on getting married! You lucky woman

Comment