just to say hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just to say hi

hi guy/girls, thought i wwould join the form, alttle about me and g.f, im 28 she is 20 and at uni, we live 200 miles apart and have had long distance for 2 years with just 1 more year left its getting so much harder for me as she is teid down alot more with her uni work, we was seeing each other once every 2 weeks but now its more like 1 every 6 or so, we did split for 6 weeks and that was horrible, was because she needed space to concertrat on her uni as she had alot of exams and i always wanted to talk ect, well back together now and i have to give her more space and not want to talk so much as she has uni work to do ect, so with 1 year left this is going to be the hardest. night confos which are every night are now sooooo boring and with less contact i have to find ways to keep us going, her attuide is i love you we will be fine dont worry as soon as uni is finished we get to be toghter, but i just find it hard not talking so much, wwell there is a little run down, hope to speak with lots of people soon

Hi and welcome

Comment

Welcome to LFAD and I hope things go well in your relationship

Met online: 04.19.14
      Became a couple: 04.23.14
      First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
      Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
      Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
      Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
      CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Working...