My First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My First Post

Hi and hello! My name is Tony. I live in Tulsa Oklahoma and my girlfriend lives in the Philippines. We met online, that was 11 months ago. I've been fortunate to be able to see her twice in the last six months. I became a member on this forum because I needed something to occupy my mind other than my constant negative thoughts I get from being in this long distance relationship. I'll be the first to admit, I'm terrible at this. I have my own insecurities and even jealous streaks. And some days are much rougher than others. Because of those days is why I was seeking the forum. After reading so many post I'm so glad I decided to join. I'm excited to hear other stories and share my own. I know this will be a way to release some of my negative energies versus taking them all out on my girlfriend. I know it takes it's toll. I can't wait to get started.

Welcome to LFAD.
    That is quite some distance you have there, how did you manage to meet twice within just half a year?

Comment

welcome to LFAD
      [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
      became official: 28.03.11
      first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
      second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
      our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
      third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
      fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
      surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
      viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
      jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
      my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Fortunately I have a job that allows me the ability to see her. Besides, for me life was perfect from day one. It's so hard to stay too long without seeing her. My next trip is in July for her birthday.

Comment

Hi Tony, welcome

Comment

Working...
          X