Hello everyone! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone! :)

Just dropping to say a hello to the members My name is Alina and I know my man Tom since four years already... We started as a simple friendship and word by word this friendship grew to a love. I live in Europe, he lives in Argentina, there are 12000 km in between. But good news: after 3 years of LDR we are going to live together in Buenos Aires the next year! Yeah so after all this time I think that I collected a lot of advises how to keep the things running, and honestly: maybe you won't believe, but the longer you wait for your love to press you at his chest, the more help and support you need. So finally I decided to join the LFD, because I really appreciate the work you guys are doing for making it a little bit more easy for lovers, who decided to wait the best, even when something good enough is nearer. Stay strong and stay positive!

Welcome to LFAD, Gilven (or do you prefer Alina?)
    Good to hear you are already making plans on closing the distance. Have you met in person before, though?

Comment

Congrats on making it this far and keep strong! The end is in sight for you!!!!

Comment

Thank you! (though sorry for my english ^^) I have kept Gilven as my username from the times as I was addicted to LotR, it means Girl of the Star (or something like this) but of course I prefer my name, Alina. And yes, we are visiting each other two or three times the year, but of course because of the costs for the flights, trying to spend longer time together, over few months. I just returned to Europe to finish my thesis after our 6 months of living together and it went very good for us, we are both sure, that we want to stay together and manage next year that I move completely to Tom.

Comment

Thank you so so much! Yes, and the final meters are the hardest Good luck also for your story, may you never have a happy end, but a happy forever

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Alina

Comment

Welcome Alina, and congrats on your plans to close the distance
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X