LDR Australia & USA The Other Half.... Oh Hai :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR Australia & USA The Other Half.... Oh Hai :D

Hi I'm EricAnnas other half located in the US. I met my SO online about 2 months ago and the initial conversation went so well until it actually scared both of us, realizing that a long distance relationship wouldn't work for us because of the intense connection we had and that we both had children. I have a 10 year old from a previous relationship and my SO has a son and daughter around my sons age. About a month later after giving it some serious thought and realizing that happiness in life is what really matters and that there's always a way I decided to message her again to talk and see if we could figure this out and that was the best decision I've made of my life. We've now been in almost constant contact minus the 10,000 miles separating us and I've realized that she is my true soulmate/twin flame. Our lives have existed on similar planes encountering many of the same situations for as far back as we can remember even down to our current spiritual beliefs and the paths taken to get there. Hopefully in about 3 years I'll be making the permanent move because I feel that by the time my son reaches high school he most likely would be able to handle the distance better than now, my son is and always has been my number 1 priority but the time will give me the chance to slowly integrate him into the concept. My SO will be here in the states in September for our first meet and I'm planning to go to Australia for Valentines day next year. I've never felt this way about anyone in my life and yes I know the road won't be easy but I'm spending the rest of my life with this woman no questions asked...I'm also planning to visit with my son next summer so that we can begin integrating the kids and the funny thing is that they look like they could be siblings already. Thanks for finding me when I was about to give up love and I'm hoping this forum will be a great resource for all of the logistical problems I may face over the next 3 years...

Cheers

Happy and In Love with Ericanna

Happy in love with Blkrncld....❤️

Comment

Hi hi! I am the other half of an Aussie/US relationship, I am the US half. Very much in love, and fighting the beast that is the almost 10,000 miles apart and 14 hours difference.

Comment

Hi, nice to meet you. The crazy thing about that 10,000 miles is that I'm so in love with her that it feels like she's always with me and that keeps me happy, possibly the happiest man on earth but it's definitely not easy.

Comment

It's the time difference that really does my head in. I would love to be able to sit down on a Saturday night and have a few glasses of wine together. All the things that other couples take for granted we can't do I can't wait till September when I meet and spend 12 days with my baby : )

Comment

Working...
          X