Loving Him From 6681 miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving Him From 6681 miles

Hi Everyone I am Kath and Im inlove with a guy named Haf. Im a Filipina and he's Icelander.
    He is 2 years older than me and very very taller than me...We are 6,681 miles apart but for us it's just numbers. We started chatting in a dating site and right
    from there i never knew that this stranger would be suddenly the love of my life. When I first talk and saw
    him on Skype I was speechless and my heart was pounding so fast It was a surreal moment for us.
    We knew that there's something special about us when we first chat--We just have happiness and love.
    Time difference is one of our challenges ( I'm 8 hours advance than him) My morning is his Night time..
    Its quite a challenge but we always work as a team. I love him so much and every Skype calls we have
    it really completes my day. I love seeing him, listening to him, laughing with him, planning things with him
    - He's just the crazy perfect Half of me...

He finally went to see me here in the Philippines and for the first time like in forever I finally can see him and hugged him
    and kiss him. It was really really magical moment just like what i see in movies.. I can believe that i finally can hold his hands..
    I was really really like super happy..my heart was really happy.. We both went for an adventures together and have foodtrips
    coz he knows i really loveeee to eat It was one of the most happiest days of my life When we go out together people
    kept on staring us but we just didn't mind them b'coz for us... Love is Love ..it doesn't care about height, age ,race, gender, or distance.
    Being with him all the time makes me feel safe and wanted <3 Being with him makes me feel that I am loved for who I am and not for I am not..
    He stayed with me for 14 days and with that short time i just felt that we've been together years....
    Saying goodbye was the hardest.. i dont wanna even mention this..
    but me and him we will always be a team for better or for worst

"We love challenges, it makes us grow more stronger each day"
    #TeamHearts.

Such a sweet story
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X