Well, here we go again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, here we go again.

Hi, guys! I've been a previous member of LFAD before, on my other account (XX, Lexi), but since:
    A. I don't remember the password to that one
    and
    B. I don't want to relive the memories I have associated with that account
    I'm here making a new one!

My name is Alexa, or Lexi, I'm 24 years old, reside in Central Florida and I'm currently in college studying for a career in IT. My SO's name is Trey, He's about 33 years old and lives in Baton Rouge, LA. As you've noticed, there's about a ten year age gap between us and I have to admit, it's my first relationship with an age gap like that! But considering how well we get along, I don't really notice it at all.

We met through my BFF in an MMORPG called Final Fantasy XIV. She had been trying to get me to play for a long while and finally, I relented and in turn, she bought me the game for my birthday. Through the guild that she had me joined, We became friends with a few other players and one of them was a guy who had been playing the game for about a year and was way more experienced than all of us. To make a long story short, we finally got around to exclusively talking through (heavy) encouragement of my BFF and our now ex-friend and we got together in April!

I'm fresh home from a week long visit with him, which happened to be our first meeting, and I already miss him! I'm just glad that I go back to work today so I don't have to think about missing him too much, haha. But it was a good visit and just solidified the fact that despite the age gap, Our relationship seems to be destined to work out.

Anyway, Like I said, it's not my first LDR, but I am a little rusty. Still, I'm glad to be back here and I hope I get to meet everyone here!

Welcome back, Alexa. That's quite the drive from Central Florida to Baton Rouge.

Comment

Hi, Hm! It is quite the drive, about ten hours, but that's why the first time we met, I flew up there. I don't think I could drive ten hours, haha!

Comment

Working...
      X