Hi from Mexico!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Mexico!

Good night from my spot of this multiverse! Maybe for some of you it's already good morning or good afternoon. So wherever you are today... I say hi to you!
    I have been around the forum for a couple of weeks now but I haven't had the chance to come an introduce myself, maybe I was just lacking inspiration on how to write an introduction. Writing about myself it's not as easy as I thought... but I am giving it a shot.

My name is Delia, and I am from this little town in Mexico called Cuernavaca. I am 29, mother of a 9 year old princess that is an acrobat/artist, coffee lover, interpreter during the day and book worm at night, the geeky girl, the optimist, the believer of things happen for a reason and that every one should always do more of whatever makes them happy.

Karma played a trick on me and after a long time of being the woman against LDRs.... I happened to find this amazing, incredible and handsome man, that now I can call mine, in a different country, with one hour time difference and many many miles in between us. But, who would have known... there I was ,after deciding not to overthink any more and just feel, taking a leap of faith and deciding that I wanted to do more of what makes me happy, and HE was making me happy and still does... almost 8 months and counting!

I am so happy to have found a place where I can come to seek for advice, ideas, or just to be able to relate to others and realize that we are not the only ones and that this is possible... I really needed it!

Thanks for being here!

Welcome
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I hope that you find the ideas, advice, and support that you are looking for here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Delia

Comment

Working...
        X