Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it continues....

Hey all!

I'm not new to the LDR thing by a long shot, but it's becoming increasingly difficult. In a nutshell (to read my story, I'll be posting a blog later) I was with one guy for 7, closer to 8 years and we spent it all apart. Now that we're going through a divorce, I've met someone else who's SO much closer to me, but still a ways away. We've only been together since March of this year, but I really think he's the one. We've clicked on so many levels like I've never experienced with anyone else. I'm really struggling with the distance, though. I'm ready to have someone actively in my life and I try not to think about it, but struggling with severe depression, makes it increasingly worse. I've seeked out support groups in hopes that it'll make this time apart from my guy a little easier to cope with.

Thanks in advance for the advice and support!

Hi and welcome

Comment

Hi !! I am still new here but I joined for the same reason as you support! So here we are... welcome!

Comment

Welcome here
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X