Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great place C:

Hello everyone,

I ended up on this forum searching for LDR birthday's ideas and I am really glad I found this whole community!

I'm from Italy, met my boyfried in Japan during a year of study abroad. We had been in a close distance relationship for 10 months when my visa expired (March). Coming back was extremely hard for me, not only because of him, but because of "inverse cultural shock" I would say. I went to see him again in May, full of worries and almost sure we would break up. Everything was perfect. We lived 24h together, never fought, just fell like everything was in its original place again. I remember I came back smiling so much, completely motivated and happy. I found a short-time work which payed me a lot so I decided to go meet him again in July, once more everything was perfect. But this time when I came back I was even more depressed than in March. I don't know why, I guess with the confirmation of our great relationship came also sadness for being apart for who knows how much. He is coming to meet me soon, in September, but instead of focusing on that, I keep thinking about the future in general and how much being apart in everyday life kills me. So, I hope to find some motivation reading about you guys and exchange advice.

Happy to be here ~

Welcome! I hope you find some advice that works for you and that you enjoy LFAD!

Comment

Working...
    X