newbie here :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newbie here :-)

Hello, name is Lori and i just joined ive been in a ldr since 2012...my gf has been here a quite a few times but hard to come more because of her work and I havent been there yet because i have 3 kids and i just dont have anyone trust worthy to watch my kids, because i have 2 kids with disabilities...we have been through so much in the last 3 years weve been talking since 2010 but didnt really start dating till 2010 because of life..but we do love each other and my kids love her...any ways im here because i just found you guys and sometimes ldr can be very very hard when all u want is to be with the one you love!

Welcome! I hope you enjoy being a part of LFAD!

Comment

Thank you :-)

Comment

Welcome here
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

welcome!
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X