Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy Pajamas Alabama

Hi,

I'm Bridgette and I'm 21 years young. 2 years ago I met Mark, my beau, and this past July was out first meet. It was the best week of my life, even though London was, as you can imagine, freaking crazy in comparison to Alabama. We're already making plans for our next trip, and I stumbled upon this site earlier and thought it wise to join. So hi!

Hi and welcome

Comment

It was an amazing week. And I can't wait for the next visit xx

Comment

Welcome to the site.
        Engaged Dec 2015!! Visa approved June 2016 . Married July 18th 2016 <3

Home is where the heart is and my home will always be with my love.
        All the way from England to the USA.

Comment

Welcome!!!

I am in Devon England too, my SO is in Chicago. We meet for the first time in less than 4 weeks!!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn26 View Post
              Welcome!!!

I am in Devon England too, my SO is in Chicago. We meet for the first time in less than 4 weeks!!!
              Good luck with the visit. Hope they love the west country as much as Bridgette does

Or if you're going there, you have a good trip. Bridgette flew from Alabama to o'hare in Chicago before getting to Heathrow.
              Last edited by MarsDamnSure; September 11, 2015, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Welcome! I hope you guys enjoy this site as much as the rest of us do! =)

Comment

Thank you. It's been real helpful and encouraging. Very supportive bunch here

Comment

I'm going there, hopefully he will visit here in the spring!

Comment

All the best with it. at least you'll have just the one flight with no connections.

I'm in South Devon and Bridgette loved the quieter way of life here mixed with the beaches etc. here's hoping your so feels the same in the spring

Comment

I'm in South Devon too! I'm glad she liked it, I think my SO will too. He prefers the quieter life and loves it when I send him pics of Dartmoor and Cornwall. Compared to Chicago he says it looks like heaven. I tell him it is, but the weather isn't so great ha! It could be a lot worse though!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X