Hi, I'm new :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I'm new :D

Hello! My name is Anna and I'm absolutely new to just about everything that has to do with LDR's.
    My boyfriend and I met in high school and we've been going out for just about 5 years now. Just this year his family decided to move to Norway. The news was hard on both of us and at first he believed that breaking up would have been best for my sake (as he thought he would just be dead weight for me). After thinking long & hard about the stituation and talking everything out, we came to the conclusion that we wanted to stay together and make it work.

He's left during June of this year and I find myself taking his leaving pretty well. Surprisingly. Anywho, it wasn't until literally a couple of days I found myself feeling a bit lonely. There's no one in my area that really believes in LDR's so it's hard for me to really talk about my situation. So that's why I'm here now! I hope that I finally meet and talk with people who are going through the same or similar situation as I am and hopefully make good friends here, too.

Well... I believe that's just about it! Thanks for reading this guys!

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Well hello there!

Comment

Welcome! You will find many people who believe in LDRs here! Some of us are a little biased , but you can find some inspirational stories here to help you hang on when the moments get tough! good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X