Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Poland

Hello!

My name is Bart and I am from Poland. Today is the 49th day of my LDR and I am really happy with that. But also I am kinda new to this situation, I've never been in LDR before and this is my 3rd relationship overally. Me and my SO are only 218 miles apart (350 kms). It is ONLY 218 miles apart for most of couples here I guess, but taking our age under consideration ((We're 17, soon 18)) it is a huge distance. We've met on holidays in 2014, but everything started on this holidays (we went on a camp to Spain together). After camp I came to visit her for five days and when I was leaving our relationship started. Since then we've met only two times but we have scheduled our next meet-up on 16th October (which is only 9 more days!! so excited). And by the way I am her first boyfriend overally.

I think that's quite everything regarding my story. Hello everyone and I am happy to join this community.

Regards,
    Bart

Hello and welcome from Virginia in the USA. Lots o good info and support on this site!

Comment

Hi!

Thanks.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Best of luck to you!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
          X