Hallo :3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo :3

I found this community through a Google search. I simply wanted to find some like-minded people. I'm in quite a doozey of a LDR (I'm in the US, he's in Norway). We met through a Video game community that's been around for half of my lifetime and we've been acquaintances for a long time but something brought us close and we've been a couple for idk.....7 months or so now! We have plans to meet up in Europe (primarily Germany and Norway) for a month next summer and the wait is a killer. In the meantime I'm working a lot, saving up aaallllll of the tips for this trip (I groom dogs for a living) and learning German and Norwegian to keep busy. Hei og takk :3

Hello!

Welcome on the forums. I'm pretty sure you will find lots of great ideas and support on this forum. I am also a newbie here, I recently signed up here (found it using Google). Wish you lots of luck. Also - Europe is beautiful, I am sure you're gonna love it. Hopefully the time will pass quickly for you. I am counting days currently - only 7 more to next meet-up <3

Bart

Comment

Welcome from a fellow newbie!

Comment

Hello and yes Bart, I feel like maybe I'm not so insane for pursuing this relationship after all =3 I fought with the idea for awhile, but finally caved in and went with it.

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

That's good to hear! It's like: you think it's insane to go for LDR, but eventually you end up in it because you know you're destinied for that person

Comment

Working...
            X