Hello.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello.

New to the forums, although been a lurker for a bit. I am situated in California, he is in Australia. We have meet in person and it's amazing for me to think that I have gotten myself into this situation. I have always been a cynic when it comes to relationships, but here I am, doing things that I never thought I would an account of a guy. I'm glad that I have been able to find this forum, mostly because I have no one else to talk to about these things and I'm kinda down and out. He just moved, started a new job, and has no internet. Our phones are not being kind to us, so I haven't really been able to talk or see him [indefinitely].

I thank you all for your time, but now I bid you adieu.

Welcome to LFAD!

This is a great place for support and advice - many of us don't have anyone else to talk about the long distance, either.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! There's always someone here to talk to

Comment

Welcome! I am sure we've all had that nothing is working right, can't talk to our SO period so we can empathize a bit. Hopefully something will come up soon so you guys can talk regularly! No matter what, we are here... vent, ask for advice or play a form game with us! Looking forward to getting to know you

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Enjoy your stay!!

Comment

hey there : ) welcome to LFAD!
              hope you'll like it here as much as i do if not more : )
              Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
              And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
              ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Hi!

Welcome to LFAD
                In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Ello and welcome to LFAD! I hope you find it to be a great support to you .

Comment

Welcome! This is the perfect place to come when you start feeling down about missing your SO... It helps to know that you're not the only one and that things can work out beautifully!

Comment

Working...
                    X