Hii!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hii!

Hi my name is Isaac and well I'm in a LDR and I found this forum the other day and it was shocking for me because I did not know how many people we are.
    Also It was shocking because I found difficult my LDR, we are from de same country but 700 miles separate us, and here the little I look, there are people from very far away, and I think guys yo are heroes, yes.
    Well that is all, also I'm studying photography and I don't know why but I want to make a project abot the LDR, if people feel confortable with this.. it wil be ok.

Thanks

Hi and welcome

What will be the focus of your photo project? Do you want to take photos of people?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forums!

My S/O is also from the same country. I must agree that people on this forum in LDRs with a huge distance between are heroes.

Comment

Welcome! I am also new to the site and I am in a LDR but mine is much closer. My boyfriend is only about 400 miles away from me. I have done long distance before... however, this one seems a lot harder for me. I give every one props for going the distance to be with the one that we love.

Comment

Working...
            X