Hi. Joined today :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Joined today :)

Looking for inspiration & support for my LDR. I liked what I saw so thought I'd join in. Thanks for having me

Welcome!!!

Wow you're a long way from your SO! The time zone must be a pain!

You're in the right place here, lost of support and advice and good to know others are going through the same things you are. It really helps sometimes.

Comment

Hi & Thank you.
      Yeah, the time zones are a distinct reminder of the physical distance but we make sure we message & talk everyday & video chat whenever we can.
      We've watched movies & cooked together. Even gone on drives together.
      I know I'm not alone in this LDR adventure so I'm happy I've found you guys & girls here. Thanks again X

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!!

I can understand the time zones. I'm on the west side in the US and my SO is near Sydney, Aus. Time zones can definitely make things hard, but it sounds like you guys have made it work

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forums! Hope you find inspiration and support you're looking for

Comment

Welcome to the forum! This is an awesome place, full of smart and supportive people. <3

Comment

Welcome here You will find that people here are very kind and give good advice. I hope you will like it here
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                  X