Sup. I'm Bella.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup. I'm Bella.

Hey all. The name's Bella. I guess I came here to find... More people like me? It can be lonely sometimes, when your partner is 5 hours behind you and is still in school. But yeah, a little bit about myself. I'm 14, currently living in the UK. My boyfriend lives in the USA and we've been together for a couple months now, although it feels like years.. And we still have ages to wait before we can truly be together.

My boyfriend and I met through Xbox - which is great. We're both avid gamers, which is a great way that we can have fun together without actually physically being there. And to think, I almost lost him. When we first met, we didn't talk much. Not at all, really, and I never gave it a second thought. It was only when I went on vacation and we started messaging each other and getting to know each other that things really kicked off - luckily.

Anyway, I won't bore you with the whole story - just thought I'd say hey

Hello, welcome to LFAD Bella!

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Welcome to the forums
        ~~~ ~~~

First Met Online: March 13, 2014
        Relationship Began: November 23, 2014
        First Met In Person: June 10-24, 2015
        Second Visit: December 16- January 6, 2015/2016
        Closed The Distance: June 26, 2016
        Got Engaged: February 1, 2018

Comment

Hello and welcome, i just joined today and i am also looking for a people like me, you two are yet young and got to expirience teenage problems hope it will workout for you guys

Comment

Hey, welcome to the LFAD

You remind me of my relationship a little. I was 14 when I met and started dating my SO. Now, 4 years later, we're still together. It may get tough sometimes, but don't give up hope <3

Comment

Working...
            X